- A highly active, plant derived combination Fungicide, Bactericide and Viricide for use on a wide range of crops.
- It comprises of plant extract of Rheum officinale and Cnidium monnieri.
- It got multiple mode of action including inducing Plant resistance Mechanism and direct inhibition of the target pathogen.
- Rheum officinale plant extract activates the plants immune system by eliciting both SAR (Systemic Acquired Resistance) and ISR (Induced Systemic Resistance)
- Cnidium monnieri plant extract controls the ergosterol biosynethsisi in funig, restranin the assimilation of glucose and calcium, and inhibits the activity of adenosine triphosphatase (ATPases)
OryxSC is a low toxicity product to humans and livestock. It is friendly to the environment.
What is ORYX SC?
- Oryx SC is plant extract fungicide, bactericide and viricide for use on wide range of crops that combines extract of Rheum officinale plant extract & Conidium monnieri.
- Oryx’s unique combination offers a highly synergistic effect with minimum residues.
- Crops treated with Rheum officinale plant extract produce and accumulate high levels of self-generated protein, phytoalexin and other compounds known to inhibit fungal and bacterial disease, thus effectively stopping disease or infection from migrating to neighboring cells.
- Cnidium monnieri plant extract controls the ergosterol Biosyntheic in fungi, restraints the assimilation of glucose, calcium and inhibits the activity of adenosine triphosphatase (ATPases)
- Cnidium monnieri has antifungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.